Third Party Team Leader
We are a provider of specialist motor insurance and have exciting opportunities for the right people to join our growing team. Driven by the quality of our products and services, we aim to expertly handle all aspects of motor claims, from first notification of loss to the settlement of the largest and most complex personal injury cases. We are currently looking for a Third-Party Team Leader to manage a brand new team of Claims Handlers in our Liverpool office.
Purpose of the Role
Our Third -Party Unit is responsible for the fair and efficiently resolution of property damage and personal injury claims. Our Team Leaders are responsible for the day-to-day management of their team, utilising strong leadership skills in order to nurture our handlers, as well as applying technical knowledge to support their career development.
- Manage a dedicated team of Third-Party Handlers who have a range of property damage and personal injury knowledge.
- Be able to utilise strong leadership skills in order to nurture and guide our Third-Party Handlers to ensure that they are able to achieve first-class technical and quality claims handling in order to achieve the right outcome.
- Utilise own technical knowledge to conduct audits on handler’s claim processing, providing training and support to ensure the development of your team.
- You will have had exposure to the motor claims industry, or within a role with transferrable skills, so to be able to maturely and confidently lead your team.
- Use of strong customer service skills, keen eye for detail and confident communication skills to work as part of an integral team dedicated to achieving the right outcome.
- Live our company values and be an advocate for our business, representing the quality of our products, services and employees.
Why should you work for us?
- We are dedicated to your personal development
- We have a range of progression opportunities
- Funded professional qualifications (FIT / CII)
- Long Service Awards
- Incremental Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dedicated in-house Training team
- Buying / selling holiday
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Sports and Social Committee
Although we endeavour to respond to all our applicants, due to the high number of applications we receive this can be delayed, or not possible. However, we thank you for your interest in Haven Claims and wish you the best in your job search.