Policy Fraud Investigator
We are a provider of specialist motor insurance and have exciting opportunities for the right people to join our growing team. Driven by the quality of our products and services, we aim to expertly handle all aspects of motor claims, from first notification of loss to the settlement of the largest and most complex personal injury cases. We are currently looking for Policy Fraud Investigators who will be responsible for providing intelligence from post-sale of our policies, to assist our brokers and underwriters.
Purpose of the Role
Our Intelligence unit is a vital function within our business, proactively managing claims and policies that have been highlighted as potentially fraudulent. You be using an all-source approach to conduct your investigations, providing detailed intelligence to all in our Counter Fraud team so to ensure we reach the right outcome for our key stakeholders and business.
- Have a minimum of a year’s experience in validating policy risk and an awareness of fraud / identifying fraudulent activity.
- Preferably have previous experience intercepting fraudulent policies, calling Policy Holders and making appropriate validation checks.
- Have been responsible for making changes to policies, as well as making referrals where necessary.
- Have experience in intelligence and / or counter fraud investigations in relation to motor policy fraud, with knowledge of organised fraud rings
- Be able to validate potentially fraudulent policies / claims, alleviating the risk to our policy holders, third parties and business.
- Conduct tactical intelligence investigations, utilising our resources and applying technical knowledge to handling, analysing and evaluating highly confidential documents.
- Effectively work as part of a highly driven team whom are dedicated to the development and success of our Counter Fraud team.
- Display excellent communication, organisation and time management skills that allow you to be reliable and accurate in all tasks given.12
Why should you work for us?
- We are dedicated to your personal development
- We have a range of progression opportunities
- Funded professional qualifications (FIT / CII)
- Long Service Awards
- Incremental Annual Leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Dedicated in-house Training team
- Buying / selling holiday
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Sports and Social Committee
Although we endeavour to respond to all our applicants, due to the high number of applications we receive this can be delayed, or not possible. However, we thank you for your interest in Haven Claims and wish you the best in your job search.