Purpose of the Role:
- Work as a team to pro-actively manage claims where there is ongoing hire, reducing the company’s overall hire duration.
- Monitoring of ongoing hire and processing of credit hire payment packs.
- Identify cases where we can intervene and settle the third party’s claim to reduce overall hire duration.
- To provide a professional and efficient service to third party claimants.
- Application of accurate reserves in line with company guidelines.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement with the generation of ideas.
- Contacting all potential Claimants in a timely manner to establish our exposure to ongoing hire.
- Identify cases where intervening on repairs/total loss will expediate settlement of the third-party claim.
- Reviewing Credit Hire payment packs.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained.
- Ensure potentially fraudulent claims are identified and appropriately referred.
- Application of accurate reserving.
- Effective use of schedules to minimise hire duration and indemnity spend.
- Ability to interrogate expert reports to ensure the most economical settlement of the claim.
- Endorse and drive the company values and behaviours.
- Persuasive, strong and confident communicator.
- Ability to use own initiative to explore all options in order to achieve the best outcome for the business.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Sound experience within a claims or sales environment.